Do you want to learn how the bloodiest military conflict of all time began, was fought and ultimately won by the Allies? Learn about the 50 most important events of World War II, from the very beginning to the fall of the Axis Powers. This book is perfect for history lovers. Author James Weber did the research and compiled this huge list of events and battles that changed the course of history forever.
Some of them include:
- The Japanese invasion of Manchuria (September 18, 1931)
- The signing of the Non-Aggression Pact between Germany and the Soviet Union (August 23, 1939)
- The Battle of Britain (Summer 1940)
- Pearl Harbor (December 7, 1941)
- The destruction of Cologne during the 1,000 Bomber Raid (May 30, 1942)
- The Battles of Midway (June 1942)
- The German surrender at Stalingrad (February 2, 1943)
- Dropping of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima (August 6, 1945) and many many more
The book takes you through the most important events of WWII from before the beginning of the war in 1939 until its end in 1945. It contains all the major battles and fights. You will find explanations of every event, making this the perfect resource for students and anyone wanting to broaden their knowledge of history.