Horse Racing can be difficult to get started in for the novice learning about form, track conditions and which jockey is doing well at the moment. Whether you just love watching a good horse race or you are looking to stake your claim at the track, knowing and understanding the racing structure is a must. Today in this book, you’ll be presented with the general structure of horse racing. When you get right down to it, all horse races fall within four main categories: maiden races, claiming races, allowance races, and the stakes races. Inside here are some easy way to make money betting on horse races.
Book content includes:
- Know about the history of horse racing
- Horse racing structure quick guide
- Horse racing system – This one always works
- The 10 books for success with horse racing
- How to understand a horse’s form
- How to make money handicapping horse races and the future of racing
- The easy way to make money betting on horse races
©2019 Themeworks Production (P)2019 Themeworks Production
There are no reviews yet.