If you are looking to eliminate your procrastinating habits, see your productivity soar, and take control of your life, listen up….
You have the potential to be great. There’s just one thing holding you back: yourself.
Do you find yourself spending hours on social media instead of finishing a project? How many times have you made a grand plan only to stop at the first hurdle? You’re not alone!
There are thousands of people just like you out there who want to remove these goal killing habits. I know, because I was one of them. With this audiobook, you’ll discover the deep-seated reasons behind your procrastination (hint: It’s not laziness) as well as killer productivity hacks and tips on avoiding burnout, including:
- How to overcome crippling self-doubt
- Why you should make mistakes
- How legendary copywriter Gary Halbert beat writer’s block
- Mathematical principles behind productivity
- How to maintain long-term motivation and break free of the start/stop mindset
Unless you’re a genetic freak and you’re not normal, procrastination hits all of us. The strategies laid out in this audiobook apply to students, stay-at-home parents, and all the way up to successful entrepreneurs. Learn how you can get more done in less time.