Are you looking to learn the core elements of coaching in order to help take your performance, and, where applicable, that of your team or others around you to the next level? Is your goal to coach in the areas of business, sport, personal development, or any other area of life? If so, this book will provide you with all the information you need!
In this book we will look at:
- Establishing yourself as a coach – The key attributes you as a coach must have in order to be able to help yourself or others
- Learning to listen empathetically – The importance of empathetic listening and genuine understanding, and how you can cultivate these attributes in order to become a better coach
- Learning what questions to ask as a coach – The difference between “curious questions”, “clarifying questions”, and “possibility questions”, and how and when to use each
- Defining successful coaching – Exactly what it means to be a successful coach in both the short-term and long-term, and how a coach can set themselves up for success
- Assigning accountability – The importance of accountability and how to set realistic and effective accountability targets
- Reviewing progress and changing course – When and what to review and how to deal with both successes and failures
- Dealing with common issues – How to deal with common issues including lack of commitment, procrastination, poor communication, etc.
- And much, much more!
Take the first step towards becoming a more effective coach who can make a difference in your own life as well as the lives of others today!