Are you camping or RVing but don’t want to forego cooking up a delicious recipe? Do you believe that only the best dishes can only be prepared at home?
When I started my RV lifestyle, I too thought that I would only eat canned food, but over the years, I have developed some great camping culinary skills, and you know what? Now, I can’t separate myself from my camp grill!
Campfire Cooking is a resource for all experience levels when it comes to cooking while camping or RVing. Newcomers to the culinary arts of camping will find a packed guide centers on cooking, providing useful guidance and tips. Experienced campers will also find this guidebook handy, as it covers the important topics in camping along with offering a slew of recipes to try for every occasion. With this audiobook, you can:
- Demystify cooking with a Dutch oven
- Learn how to operate different types of camping grills
- Learn how to build a fire
- Read about the important tenants of food safety to prevent against food-borne pathogens
- Get tips on properly storing food and cookware in your RV
- Learn ways to set up your camp kitchen
- Access over 70 recipes for delicious, easy-to-make dishes
- Cook recipes for snacks and desserts
- Cook recipes for dishes involving fish, beef, pork, or chicken
- Have access to an entire section of vegan and vegetarian recipes
With the information and recipes provided in this audiobook, you are likely to impress your friends and family (and maybe even yourself) with what you are able to cook while in the great outdoors. You’ll tap into a resourceful way of thinking you may have never known before!
Listen to this audiobook now!