Rheumatoid arthritis patients who thought they were confined to a life of pain and suffering are now enjoying relief from their symptoms, all because of their diet. If you’re sick of your RA controlling your life, then keep reading.
If you’ve been diagnosed with RA, then you’ll know that few people truly understand your struggle with excruciating pain and discomfort; the revolving door of medications, each with their own nasty side effects; and the constant worry about the pain increasing. But the good news is that these symptoms can be easily fixed by making a few simple, manageable changes to your diet.
You see, many foods contain powerful, natural anti-inflammatory properties to alleviate your RA symptoms. Because inflammation is the root of all pain, by reducing it, you will reduce the pain. This can ease swelling in your affected joints, allowing normal movement of your body part, and even help boost your brain function and improve circulation.
You will discover:
- The truth about anti-inflammatory supplements
- The worrying relationship between obesity and RA
- Not all fish oils are created equal – the best one for your RA
- The popular fruit that may be a cause of your inflammation
- The surprising link between an upset stomach and joint pain
- Not just a garnish – the herb that helps reduce joint pain according to a study in Current Topics in Nutraceutical Research
- Defeat bloating with these three foods
- Take this supplement to get the benefits of 13 bottles of wine (without the alcohol or calories)
- The immune booster that puts a barrier against flus, colds, and viruses
- The herb to take to help with IBS or ulcerative colitis
- The one so-called anti-inflammatory supplement to avoid
- A grab-and-go meal – ideal if you’re in a lot of pain
- The six-step solution to your food cravings
- The best remedy for those annoying bumps on the back of your arm
- And much, much more!
That’s not all. The diet may also help alleviate other conditions such as gall bladder problems and ulcerative colitis. There’s also a complete sample meal plan for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And if you think this diet sounds expensive or complicated, you are wrong. All these foods can be found at your local grocery or health food store. So if you want to live in soothing comfort, without painful muscles and sore joints, then buy now!