Over the years, there have been many strange or unexplained phenomena that people have experienced or witnessed in their lives. These experiences have been passed on from generation to generation. However, as time passed, most of these may have been forgotten or simply remained unsolved.
There are hundreds of paranormal stories and personal experiences that have happened over the last century but there are some that truly stand out and have become incidents that people will never forget. Take for instance “Australia’s Most Haunted House” Monte Cristo homestead or the Clark Air Base in the Philippines.
How about the story of Jack the Ripper that up until now is still unsolved or the famous Amityville horror house that has been made into a movie over and over again. If you are a fan of these hair-raising and bizarre stories, then this book is the one you are looking for.
You will find mind-boggling and chilling tales from different countries. Get to know why an area in Boston, Ohio is called Hell town. Explore at your own risk the haunted house in Beijing, the story behind the historical London Bridge or the haunted areas inside the White House.
Here is a preview of what you’ll learn:
- True ghost stories and hauntings – The most famous house in the world
- True ghost stories and hauntings – The town of four towns
- True ghost stories and hauntings – The flaw on the Joelma building
- True ghost stories and hauntings – Why the buzz on Chaonei No. 81?
- True ghost stories and hauntings – Castle of Goede Hoop
- True ghost stories and hauntings – The hospital imprinted with sorrow
- True ghost stories and hauntings – The Tower of London