Here’s how an overworked computer engineer accidentally discovered the little-known ‘secrets’ to build muscle and lose fat
I’d had enough of my unhealthy lifestyle…I didn’t exercise, I had a two hour commute to my hospital IT job in Chicago, I had a wife and two kids.
And most of the fitness advice I read was geared towards guys who had the time to work out six days a week.
But after a lot of research and trial and error, I finally figured out how to burn fat and build muscle while still maintaining my busy lifestyle. The result is The Science of Getting Ripped.
This is the step-by-step manual I created for busy guys that want to burn fat, build muscle, get stronger, and increase their athleticism and power. I share the secrets and tips that regular guys can use to get in incredible shape. This is not a typical “bodybuilding” audiobook because it’s geared towards regular guys with busy lives.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- How a little known nutrition trick slashes fat! (Once you know this, you won’t have trouble burning fat.)
- The little used strategy that means you get stronger on any lift. (This is a common sense technique I hardly ever see anyone do.)
- Are you looking to lose belly fat? You’re in luck…I’ll show you a proven way to target your flabby belly…this is great for beer bellies.
- How to get a six-pack and an incredible core with these under-utilized ab movements.
- Imagine increasing strength and muscle growth week after week!
- The exact time it should take you to lower a rep.
- The magic timeframe each set should take for optimal growth.
- Why training for too long is counterproductive and often a barrier to muscle growth!
- The one thing you must do to stimulate new muscle growth.
- What the true muscle-building hormone is and how to ignite it every single workout.
- Why drastic reductions in calories is counterproductive and damages long-term weight loss.
- How to smash through plateaus and sticking points. (The scientific principle you must incorporate in your workouts to help prevent plateaus.)
- How to eat your favorite “junk” foods and still lose body fat. Finally discover how to eat your favorite foods like pasta, chocolate cake, hot dogs, pizza, ice cream, cupcakes, French toast, and cinnamon rolls to help you build muscle while still dropping body fat!
- How the “afterburn effect” helps you burn more calories while working out less.
- Can’t make it to the gym? No problem. Just do this simple “get ripped at home” workout.
- The mind-blowing testosterone and growth hormone boosting secrets. (These powerful hormones literally burn fat, increase sex drive, and virtually turn back the hands of time causing you to look and feel younger.)
- The only three supplements you will ever need!