Lifestyle habits that “carry” you to increased productivity, better health, and career superstardom? Yes, please!
How many times have you tried to change your habits?
If you’re like most people, more than you care to think about.
And how different is your life now?
It’s not your fault; the human brain, by nature, doesn’t want to make significant changes.
To build new positive habits, you’ll have to “hotwire” your brain.
Building new thinking habits is particularly difficult, especially because our society doesn’t prioritize learning thinking habits.
A 2016 study “Does College Teach Critical Thinking? A Meta-Analysis” featured in the Review of Educational Research found that even a college education doesn’t necessarily set you up for long-term critical thinking ability.
But building positive habits and thinking critically are lifelong skills that can supercharge your personal and professional life.
Your goals are achievable. All it takes is a change of mindset from a passive reacting brain to an active thinking one. The rest will follow…for you have the right tools to enhance your thinking in a stimulating and lasting manner.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll learn, and how they relate to critical thinking:
- The eight critical thinking characteristics you already have, but you’re not using at their full potential
- How to use the critical thinking process that helped Galileo discover the Earth orbits the Sun
- What a reality game like SIMS can teach you about yourself, without even playing it
- How to think like a scientist and make your decisions successful experiments
- Six rules to turn your current routines into wholesome habits
- The four steps to take when planning your vacation as well as your next best decision (no more disastrous experiences and regretful decisions!)
- Dozens of effective exercises to update your brain and upgrade your thinking
- How paying attention to your diet can enhance your critical thinking
And much, much, more!
Everyone thinks they can think critically and thinks they can establish habits.
But somehow, most people aren’t where they want to be in life…
“Just trying harder” is a poor strategy.
The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. So if you’ve had trouble creating positive new habits in the past, you’ll have trouble moving forward. Unless…you try something new.
Critical thinking habits will elevate your personal and professional life. You’ll be better at assimilating information, noticing trends, and deciding on a plan of action. This will be the last audiobook you need to buy on thinking logically and building habits.
If you want to create lifelong positive thinking habits, then buy this audiobook now!