If you keep making mistakes and just can’t seem to reach that next level… Then keep reading
Did you know that if you didn’t listen to Mozart as a child, you might be 8-10 IQ points dumber than you were supposed to be?
Okay, not really.
But during the 1990s, a generation of children was forced by their parents to listen to Mozart…Because a study found it made children smarter.
However, study after study couldn’t replicate those results later.
Eventually, researchers concluded that listening to ANYTHING while working resulted in higher intelligence testing.
How come did the idea become established as fact?
Because people fail to think critically.
When your team, your boss, or your company depends on you to make the correct decision time and time again… you literally can’t afford to be wrong.
It could cost a client money. It could cost your company that client. It could cost you your job.
The good news is you have the key to fix your problems. It’s a skill you just need to get better at using it.
That’s why we wrote The Critical Thinking Effect, to take you from good to great. It’s packed with examples, exercises, and actionable steps to get you thinking clearer – today.
Here’s just a smattering of what you’ll find inside:
- How to “ethically brainwash” your subordinates – see how a manager employed critical thinking to get his team to do a COMPLETE 180, on a project they SWORE they’d never work on!
- How to spot lies, sift through deceptions, and have the confidence to know you’ve made the best decision possible.
- How to use “X-Ray vision” on social media and news to tell fact from fiction
- Why you shouldn’t name your child Wolfgang – the dangers of misinterpreting data too literally
- How failure to think critically caused an experienced detective to miss a literal murder and what we need to learn from that real story
- The 10 most common cognitive fallacies and traps, listed by a Cambridge Ph.D. – how many are you committing on a daily basis?
- How to have better relationships with your loved ones by recognizing their BS (and your own)
- What dueling ice cream shops can teach you about lack of due diligence
…and much, much more!
If you didn’t listen to Mozart when you were in diapers, the good news is you’ve still got a chance to develop critical thinking ability.
But if you just can’t break through to that next level in life…You won’t magically develop the ability to make better decisions.
Do you want to stop second-guessing yourself, make better decisions under fire, and be the rockstar of your team?
Then supercharge your brain and get to that next level ASAP. Scroll up and click “Add to Cart.”