Are you looking to make a difference?
Do you want to start your own nonprofit organization?
Are you unsure of the necessary steps to take toward achieving your goal?
This audiobook makes starting a nonprofit organization easy.
In this book, you will learn:
- How to write both vision and mission statements for a nonprofit organization
- How to quickly and effectively choose your nonprofit organization type
- How to name your nonprofit to make sure that it starts off right
- How to quickly and effectively choose your board of directors to run your organization
- How to create accurate articles of incorporation in the right format
- How to write a thorough and proper Conflict of Interest policy
- How to create an engaging website to help launch your organization
- How to craft the bylaws correctly to run your nonprofit organization smoothly
- How to prepare your budget in order to make your nonprofit successful
- How to file your IRS Form 1023 to make sure you stay out of trouble
- And much more!
Start listening, and save yourself the headache and hours of research.