Find out how to start creating and using SQL databases, even if you have no prior programming experience.
Are you looking for a more streamlined way to manage information? Do you have large volumes of data that need to be accessed through a sophisticated communication system? Could your company benefit from the advantages SQL offers?
SQL, or structured query language, has been around since the ’80s. It has proven to be effective and efficient, making it the ideal solution for your database demands. The best part? You can learn how to program using SQL in just nine chapters. This audiobook introduces you to the basics of programming using comprehensive examples and step-by-step practice problems that sets you up for success.
In addition, you’ll discover:
- Steps to create your very first database
- Clauses to help you retrieve data
- Data manipulation functions
- The basics of queries and subqueries
- Transaction processing management
- Step-by-step instructions and walk-throughs to help you start programming right away
- And so much more!
You don’t have to be intimidated by the complexities of database management. With SQL, all your data problems can be solved.
Click “buy now” to learn how to take advantage of the powers of SQL and learn to wield them yourself.