Mindfulness Meditation for Teens & Pre-Teens is directed squarely at young people—although parents and teachers can read it too. I addresses the areas that are relevant to a wide range of adolescents.
In Mindfulness Meditation for Teens & Pre-Teens, you’ll read about:
● The numerous benefits that mindfulness can offer in and out of the classroom
● The different types of meditation and how to find the one that’s right for you
● The apps (and games!) you can use to create a mindfulness habit
● How to tell if you’re stressed and how meditation can help you relax and cope
● Mindful activities to maintain your meditation practice throughout the day, including body scans and mindful listening
● How to detox from technology to break free of distractions and find your center
● Visualizations to find your happy place and achieve your greatest goals
● Many different breathing exercises that will be your new superpower
● Mini-meditations you can do throughout your day in less than five minutes
● How meditation can increase your self-worth, helping you avoid peer pressure and find your identity
● Case studies of teens whose lives were changed by meditation techniques
● Meditations to help you win sports games, study harder, and improve your relationship with your parents
And much more!