This book will outline everything you need to go from beginner to expert!
Remember these facts:
- What required 25,000 acres of soil in traditional farming, required only 1,300 acres of space with hydroponics
- An acre of soil can produce 7,000 pounds of cucumber or 10 tons of tomato, the same space allocated for hydroponics will yield 28,000 pounds of cucumber or 300 tons tomato. Six times more with hydroponics!
- Only ⅓ of the water allocated for traditional farming was consumed by hydroponics.
You can not deny hydroponics won’t change your life!
Here is a sneak peak of what you’ll learn in this book:
- Brilliant Ideas and Reminders
- Growing Medium
- Water Usage
- Hydroponic Nutrients
- Hydroponic Systems
- And much more quality content!
There are no reviews yet.