Relax deeply.. You deserve it. Discover the art of playful rest backed by modern science and ancient wisdom.
We live in a society of people that forgot how to enjoy the moment.
“We are human beings not human doings” ~Dalai Lama
I felt like my self worth was only as good as what I could show in my weekly performance review with my boss.
Taking time off to do nothing can feel like a sinful deed that is shunned by your colleagues, boss, friends and sometimes even mentors.
I hit rock bottom which led to me discovering that resting deeply is the key to being more productive, so I can make time for the ones I love.
We can do this all while accomplishing even our most ambitious goals with relative ease, so we can feel proud going to our college reunion.
I began my journey by reading all the top relaxation books on the market and was extremely disappointed.
I felt like some books were too political or had no real tangible advice on how to do nothing without falling behind at work.
I also tried to do nothing without a system, but my mind kept wandering back to wanting to be productive.
So I spent 4.3 years and thousands of dollars trying every obscure technique to heal my burnout as well as prevent it from ever coming back.
I scoured the internet for ivy league case studies and ancient wisdom passed down from scrolls.
I felt like a mad scientist as I filled dozens of notebooks, mixing and blending strange methods to find the most time effective formula for getting the most relaxation out of doing nothing.
Eventually I took my mountain of notebooks and viciously slashed all the time wasting techniques that didn’t help me or my colleagues.
In The Art of Doing Nothing, you’ll discover:
· The #1 law to accomplish more by doing less passed down from an ancient Chinese scroll.
· Why trying too hard can cause life altering damage and how to avoid it.
· How to never feel guilty again by using the S.A.D. system.
· Groundbreaking insight into the science of play and why you need to take it seriously
· Why intentionalism is like essentialism and minimalism on steroids.
· Expert-approved hacks to prevent burnout from ever coming back.
· The shortcut to instantly fall into a deep state of relaxation even if your mind won’t stop racing.
· The hilarious case study of the brave woman who did nothing for 1 week in the most efficient and cut throat company in the world.
· How doing nothing is proven to raise your IQ by scientists.
· An ancient Tibetan secret to love your job even if you throw your alarm clock through the window every morning.
… and so much more.
Even if you have the most demanding boss, rigid work schedule and overflowing to do list my system can give you a sense of freedom like a high school student on graduation day.
Fill in your email to get the book instantly for FREE.