Includes the top 100 interview questions!
Would you like to learn exactly how to correctly prepare for an interview and give yourself the best possible chance of getting hired in the modern job market?
Are you currently searching for a new job? Have you been invited to interview for a position and want to give yourself the best opportunity of succeeding? Have you recently attended an interview, but things didn’t go as you’d hoped? Have you not attended an interview for some time and need some pointers on what recruiters are looking for in the modern job market? Are you a newly graduated student who wants to know exactly how to ace an interview in order to land your first job?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, this book will provide you with the answers you’ve been looking for!
In this book we will look at:
- Job interviews: then vs. now – how things have changed and how your interviewing skills should reflect these changes.
- How to best prepare for an interview – the fundamentals to succeeding in an interview.
- The importance of making a good first impression and exactly how to do this.
- How to deal with nervousness, including some practical techniques you can take advantage of.
- Body language – what to be mindful of and how to use your body language to your advantage in an interview.
- The top 15 questions you’re likely to be asked in an interview analyzed in detail and the types of answers that are most likely to land you the job.
- The top 12 mistakes interviewees make and exactly how you can avoid them.
- How to recover if the interview starts going badly.
- The top 100 questions you’re likely to face in an interview, broken down into question type. If you’re prepared for these, you’ll be better prepared than 99 percent of your competition!
There are no reviews yet.