BOOK 1: CBD OIL
Enter the world of CBD oil. As marijuana continues to swim upstream in the world of popular culture and mainstream attention, many different values that the cannabis plant has long hidden are starting to crawl out of the dark and into the light. The medical field has offered more than one blockade to this growing revolution, but even they have started to change their minds. We are not talking about medical marijuana here either, but exclusively about the healthy and powerful oil that is known as CBD.
From vaping to taking baths, topical ointments and tinctures, there are plenty of different ways for you to get a boost of CBD in your life and start reaping all the healthy rewards. Not only will this book teach you how you won’t need to depend solely upon the world of modern medicine anymore, but you just may pick up a few new ideas for how to kick back and enjoy your free time in a whole new way! The great benefits that have been housed inside the cannabis plant are not just for recreation anymore!
Just some of the valuable and insightful information you will learn from this audiobook includes:
- The history and science behind how CBD oil was first discovered and why it has quickly gained momentum within the health industry.
- All the different ways and methods that people use CBD oil. It is not only used for health reasons, but also for beauty, skincare, relaxation, and even has become a hobby done for pure enjoyment.
- What to expect when using CBD oil for health-related reasons.
- How to reduce pain by using CBD oil.
- What sort of medical conditions can be aided by using CBD oil.
- What sort of different mental health related issues can be alleviated by using CBD oil.
There are even a few tasty surprises that you probably have not heard of waiting to be listened to. That’s right, CBD oil can be mixed with some foods!
BOOK2: PLANT-BASED DIET
When it comes to understanding the plant-based diet, most people make the immediate mistake of assuming that it is the same as being vegan which is definitely not the case. In fact anyone, be they omnivore, vegetarian, or vegan, can be said to be following a diet that is plant-based as long as all of their meals feature plants as the main focus of the meal. If you are interested in learning more, then the Plant Based Diet: A 14-Day Nutrition Eating Meal Plan. Your Simple Guide to a Healthier Weight Loss, Energetic Radiant Body and Feel Good is the book you have been waiting for.
This audiobook will teach you all of the ins and outs of the plant-based diet, including its many benefits, how to make the transition as simple as possible, and a full 14-day meal plan featuring breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack options to help you leave meat in the dust.