Blockchain is the newest process in information technology that is sweeping the financial markets, and the ledgers of major retailers and other business entities. It is also changing the way information is gathered, stored, and obtained. In addition, it impacts the security of data from different workplaces. It also changes the stability of some national economies, which is evident from records in Estonia.
The book covers everything you need to know about Blockchain including:
- What is Blockchain?
- Why is Blockchain important?
- Long-term projections about Blockchain
- How it is disrupting the financial service industry
- History of Blockchain
- How does Blockchain relate to Bitcoin?
- Blockchain (1.0) vs Blockchain (2.0)