If you have access to a regular grocery store, you can feel better within 24 hours. Have you spent years trying to control your leaky gut? Do you have unexplained health problems like dry eyes, skin issues, and brain fog? Or is arthritis ruining your life?
What may surprise you is more and more studies – including those by the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases – are showing these ailments are often directly caused by your diet. But there’s a solution.
You see, you can feel better within the next 24 hours – just by altering the food you eat. In fact, noted Chinese doctor and diabetes researcher Dr. Frank Hu said at a talk at Harvard University, “Many experimental studies have shown that components of foods or beverages may have anti-inflammatory effects.”
The Chinese are notorious for using food as prevention for health ailments. And it works. For example, the percentage of Americans with arthritis is four times higher than the percentage of those with the ailment in China, according to a study by the Journal of Arthritis Research. Plus Dr. Hu’s research has uncovered a number of notable advances in just how the food we eat can impact our overall well-being. For instance, celery seed, which can be found in most grocery stores or Online for less than $1/ounce, reduces cholesterol and flushes the toxins out of your body. In this book, you’ll discover:
- The reason women in China don’t get breast cancer (a direct result of their diet)
- The absolute best food for healing a leaky guy
- The five best anti-inflammatory supplements
- The real cost of eating healthy (much less than you think)
- How to use this one fruit to improve memory and reverse mental decline
- The drug-free way to sooth your IBS
- 7 foods you won’t believe are good for you
- The number one vitamin Americans are deficient in, and how you can fix this for less than 10 cents a day